Monday, January 23, 2012

Bipolar 2

I think about this blog from time to time and wonder if I'll ever get back to writing. I had all the best intentions to make this my minimum writing exercise every week and maybe encourage a few folks. I then became discouraged with writing in general and decided that my very first blog post was more likely true and that I really didn't have that much of value to say. That may or may not be true.

I have recently been filled with a desire to help others in a way that is not easily found, on a subject that is not often talked about. Since a very famous actress announced last year that she is a Bipolar-2 sufferer, I have been thinking about what I might do to help those who have been diagnosed, suffer in silence or self-medicate dangerously as a result of this commonly misdiagnosed (or undiagnosed) mental illness. I have not kept this a secret from my closest friends and I have sometimes suffered from the stigma of this condition. I have been my own best guinea pig. I have tried so many supplements and a few medications, very few of which helped, but I have learned some very important things, which i intend to start writing about.

I'll start with the most important discovery of all. One can read the entire, fascinating story about this micro-nutrient supplement that has revolutionized my life and the lives of thousands of others here: http://truehope.com/default.aspx I hate health fraud with a vengeance and I don't believe this non-profit company falls under that all-too-common category of bogus health aids. I will write next about other things that continue to help me. Anyone out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment